dimanche 14 octobre 2012

Week end d'automne





Aunt Eliza's Star 6
Trop de contraste au centre, pas assez autour... mais bon au milieu des 49 autres...

Alice's Flag 7

Premier rang terminé du Grandmother's Choice BOW



18 commentaires:

Tracee a dit…

What an amazing view. The blocks are looking fabulous.

Deb a dit…

Beautiful scenery. Love all your GC blocks together. Smart to have them all sashed already.

Quilter Kathy a dit…

Such a beautiful photo...I would frame that one so I could see it everyday!
Love your star block...great use of fabric to make your star radiate!

sophie a dit…

The landscape photo is WONDERFUL. I like your fussy cut Alice's Star block, too.

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things a dit…

I love your grandmother's choice blocks. I wish I had the time to do this one also, but there are only so many hours in the day.

Quilt ranch a dit…

C'est super joli, je trouve !
bises et bonne soirée
Denise

e1preininger a dit…

Dear Bea, your first picture is very poetic, like art. I love it!

marijo.m a dit…

Très joli, j'aime bien le choix des couleurs des tissus. Bonne soirée.

Muriel a dit…

jolie, ta campagne!
tu vas le quilter as you go?
bisous,
Muriel

Kate a dit…

Beautiful blocks!

isaura a dit…

joli vue
j'adore le choix de tes tissus pour le dernier bloc
bizz

FarahLin a dit…

gorgeous blocks and beautiful scenery. Thanks for sharing!

scraphappy a dit…

Your blocks are beautiful. The fabric placement on your star is so effective.

Tarnyia a dit…

The country side photo is just gorgeous Bea xxx

DAN. a dit…

C'est bien tu tiens le rythme...
sympa cette première rangée déjà assemblée..
Bises,
DAN.

sylvaine a dit…

oh, j'aime beaucoup tes choix de couleurs, le montage est très beau - bises

MulticoloredPieces a dit…

Salut, Béa. J'aime beaucoup l'étoile d'Alice. Le "fussy cut" est parfait. Cela ajoute beaucoup de dimension.
best, nadia

Pam a dit…

You have some beautiful blocks. I love the Civil War hexagons. I saw you on Find a Friend Friday, nice to meet you! I am from Washington State in the USA.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...