vendredi 23 septembre 2011

Crumb Quiltalong partie 3

Cette semaine Jo's Country Junction nous montre comment faire des étoiles et des coeurs.



deux coeurs :


des étoiles, il en faudra beaucoup pour la bordure


J'ai préféré utiliser la méthode de Bonnie Hunter pour les étoiles


et puis quelques blocs sans thème pour ne pas avoir à réfléchir...

et il reste encore pas mal de miettes !

14 commentaires:

Maureen a dit…

Your crumb blocks look great! I know what you been about still having a lot of crumbs. Seems like no matter how many blocks I make the bin is still full!

ANudge a dit…

Oh, my - you may have more crumbs than I -LOL your heart blocks are tres belle! Very colorful.

Annette a dit…

So fun to see that big pile of crumbs. They will become something awesome.

quilteuseforever a dit…

Oh ton étoile aux roses est si belle que je sens leur parfum presque d'ici ! Bloc un peu différent des autres, mais si beau et frais qu'il faudra l'y inclure ! Ton crumb quilt va être superbe...
Bon week-end !

Eden a dit…

Oh very lovely colors in your blocks and scrap pile... Bright and cheerful without being childish or circus-y. I like your hearts and stars and the assortment of blocks looks great together, very ballanced and attractive.

Neabear a dit…

Your blocks are wonderful. I bet if I pulled all my scraps into one pile it would probably look like that too!

~Linnea

Coloradolady a dit…

lovely blocks. I love the stars!

Tarnyia a dit…

Love the crumb idea and yours is looking fantastic... but geez you still have a pile there hahaha xxx

Michele, a distracted quilter a dit…

Already we can see how lovely your crumb quilt is going to be.

Catherine a dit…

Quelle jolie façon d'utiliser toutes ces "miettes" !! bravo !!!

DAN. a dit…

OUPS.. en effet beaucoup de miettes... j'ai hate de voir ce que tu vas en faire, bonne continuation c'est très sympa,
Bises et bon WE,

Pattilou a dit…

I'm liking what you've made so far! My scrap pile is so small after making a bunch of crumbs before this "Crumb Quiltalong" I'm going to have to make some more in order to do another quilt. I'm going to check in on your progess!

Charity a dit…

It looks as if you have no shortage of crumbs. They seem to mulitply. Hopefully after making this crumb quilt you'll have a beautiful quilt and smaller pile.

Jo a dit…

You are going to be crumbing for a LONG time if you ever expect to use up that whole pile!! your blocks look great.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...