dimanche 8 mai 2011

Dimanche ensoleillé



J'aime par dessus tout , à cette époque de l'année, les genêts qui illuminent la campagne.


Les prés reverdissent et les vaches ressortent des étables.



Les lilas sont en fleurs et embaument l'air .


4 commentaires:

Valentina a dit…

Dear Bea, Happy Mother's day! What a lovely sunshine and I can almost smell the Lilacs from here: breathtaking! I cannot believe how amazingly you are doing on your Jane! Great work so far: I love the way it is turning out so far. I am hoping to start this week, :) I'm nervous! LOL

Annette a dit…

I love this time of year too. I spent all day yesterday working outdoors...I came in sunburned, tired and a little sore but very happy! Happy Mother's Day Beatrice!

Angela a dit…

Beautiful! I love Spring too! The kids got me a rose bush for Mother's Day and we are going to plant it this afternoon! The sun is shining and it is a beautiful day! Hope you are having a wonderful Mother's Day!

isaura a dit…

ah l'odeur de la lavande, doux souvenir lointain
bises

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...