vendredi 11 juin 2010

Orange sanguine



Design original de Kathie Holland et inspiration de Sunshine Yellow, voici ma version miniature que j'ai appelée " Orange sanguine ".

Quelques restes de Kona Snow et Papaya, un Fat Quarter complet de " The Colors of Friendship " de Judy Roche & Corienne Kramer pour Chanteclaire, et bien que le tissu soit américain je lui trouve un petit look provençal avec ses couleurs chaudes et vibrantes.
17in x 19in, blocs de 1.5in ( 43cm x 49cm, blocs de 3.8cm )

14 commentaires:

Kathie a dit…

So beautiful! Now I have to make mine little too!
after seeing yours and Annette's I have to have a small one too.
How special that you used Judy and Corinne's fabric for yours. that was such a great fabric line.
thanks for sharing Enjoy your little quilt!
Kathie

Sew Unique Creations a dit…

Love it! Makes me want to pull out a little cheddar colored fabric and have some fun!

Kaaren a dit…

Gorgeous, Béa. I love it!

Angela a dit…

Beautiful! How do you display these little quilts?

e1preininger a dit…

I love your color joice. Great Work!
Greetings from Vienna, Elisabeth

Lori a dit…

Fantastic!!! I really love it!

Annette a dit…

Beautiful!! I really like the white binding...the perfect touch.

pamina a dit…

Woaw, qu'il est lumineux, magnifique !

Anonyme a dit…

waouu!!!
Celui-là je l'adore !!!
Encore un que j'ai vraiment envie de copier !!!
Brigitte
http://boitedebiscotte.canalblog.com/

Sue-Anne a dit…

It looks fantastic Bea!

Quilt Hollow a dit…

Oh Bea...just wonderful! Love it!!

Barb a dit…

Ooooh, this is lovely. I love your version of Kathy's quilt -

Notjustnat a dit…

Wow I love the mini version of Kathie's quilt. I would like to make one too please, anyone else?

Valentina a dit…

How absolutely gorgeous, Bea!
I think this might just be my next mini!
Such inspired colour-choices!
:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...