dimanche 9 mai 2010

Strawberry Fields Quiltalong, suite


Après plusieurs essais, j'ai finalement opté pour un rose foncé qui s'harmonise bien avec les différentes couleurs des blocs.
Il ne me reste plus qu'à faire un matelassage simple, très certainement le même que Lori.

13 commentaires:

call me crazy a dit…

It looks great Bea! I love the dark pink. :-)

shellysquilts a dit…

Bea', It looks beautiful! Well done! Happy quilting, my friend!

pamina a dit…

Très joli Béa, bon quilting !

Angela a dit…

That fabric is perfect with those blocks! Beautiful!

Karen a dit…

I have not started my quilt. Yours looks very good. I think a few more will be popping up on blogs soon.

Annette a dit…

Its beautiful!! I have been wanting to make that too. Yours turned out great...and now I want to even more.

Cocopatch a dit…

c'est un très joli quilt!

Jantine a dit…

Love your blocks and the double pink is a great choice!

Sue-Anne a dit…

I love the pink background, it really sets off the blocks. Your little quilt looks lovely.

Tarnyia a dit…

Perfect choice of fabric Bea... How did you go with chosing a new sewing machine?

Notjustnat a dit…

I adore this quilt. You are doing such a good job on those blocks. I love the colour too. Beautiful Bea.
Hugs
Nat

Jubama a dit…

superbe ton choix de tissu !
Bonne journée

Claudine a dit…

Superbe !

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...