jeudi 4 mars 2010

Country Calendar



J'ai finalement terminé le Country Calendar Bom 2009 de Ellie's Quiltplace.

Il est appliqué, brodé et quilté au fur et à mesure à la main. Seuls le montage et la bordure sont terminés à la machine. Je n'ai utilisé que des restes de mon sac de chutes. J'aime bien son petit côté rustique.

17 commentaires:

Martina a dit…

Wow, so cute! Love it!so great to use scraps and get such a cute result!
Have a great day! Martina

Annette a dit…

Ooo, I love it! I started that project but didn't get very far. Your turned out fantastic.

ac83 a dit…

Ton patch est très joli, j'aime bien la bordure rayée

moramargaritaster a dit…

So cute and great to use scrap from your stash.It`s fantastic.

Have a nice happy quilting day!!

moramargaritaster.blogspot.com

isaura a dit…

j'aime beaucoup ton patch avec sa bordure rayée, il est superbe

Joy McD a dit…

Oh that has turned out sooooo well! I still need to start on mine!!
lv,
JOy

Angela a dit…

I absolutely love it! And love that you made the months in French! :o)

Tarnyia a dit…

Once again Bea a wonderfully finished project.. love the border fabric as well

Cocopatch a dit…

quel joli panneau! tes chutes ont été bien utilisées!

Sue-Anne a dit…

Another lovely quilt. I love all the blocks but the rabbit is very cute.

Barbara a dit…

Tu as vraiment de très belles chutes !!!!

conny's quilts a dit…

Great that you made this calandarblock, I did it too.Great quilt you made with it! I made small quilts, one for each month. I put you in my bloglist too Beatrice

Tatkis a dit…

Bea, what a wonderful quilt! I love all the motives!
Best wishes,
Tatyana

rouge cerise a dit…

Vraiment superbe! Félicitations, encore un patch de terminé!!
J'aime beaucoup l'idée de réaliser un quilt rien qu'avec des chutes. Très bonne semaine et à bientôt,
biz

Karen a dit…

You did such nice work creating the Country Calendar. I printed out the patterns but have not made any of it.

Anonyme a dit…

J'aime beaucoup ta version !: country comme j'aime . Bravo !
Brigitte
http://boitedebiscotte.canalblog.com/

Valerie Reynolds a dit…

I've always wanted to make an applique calendar like you have done! Your idea has inspired me further. V:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...