mardi 22 décembre 2009

Récupération


Avec les restes de mon Schnibbles , j'ai fabriqué un coussinet rempli de lavande de mon jardin , une carte postale avec les lisières du tissu , ainsi qu'un quilt miniature.



Avec les mini carrés bicolores (2.5 cm/ 1in ) récupérés en bonus ici, j'ai fait ce quilt miniature pour offrir à Sinta.

JOYEUX NOEL Sinta !

6 commentaires:

Annette a dit…

Such a darling little quilt. So clever of you to use every last bit of that gorgeous fabric.

Angela a dit…

Love how you put together those left over triangles! Your hand-dyed fabric is gorgeous!

Magnolia Bay Quilts a dit…

What a clever design! I love the corner blocks in the border.

Sinta Renee a dit…

Oh Bea! I had to come see what you posted after seeing Kim's post! You don't know how much I love those beautiful pieces you made... and if you could see me here in my office you would see that they are displayed right next to me to work! It brightens my day... everyday!

Nicky a dit…

Beautiful economy - two words you don't often see together!?

QuiltSue a dit…

I love the design, specially the pinwheel corners.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...