dimanche 18 octobre 2009

Un petit jeu chez...

...mon homonyme...Une aiguille dans une botte de foin . Elle offre un mélange de petites fimoteries avec en plus une surprise selon que la gagnante est plus brodeuse ou plus tricoteuse !



Blog très sympathique par ailleurs, j'ai craqué entre-autre pour ses boutons gourmands...
Le tirage au sort aura lieu le 31 octobre .

4 commentaires:

henny a dit…

Hi Bea..pretty pic!
I would love to understand about this post, I've trasferred to Google in English, but still can't get it, strange english.
Ah, it's ok...I hope you're fine there in this season:)

isaura a dit…

moi je craque pour ces petites gourmandises

The Piece Maker a dit…

I agree with Henny....english transltion is difficult to figure out. If this means you are having a button giveaway...count me in, you know how I love buttons. If not...well I am here to say hello and hoping you are doing fine and I am still here enjoying your wonderful finished projects.
Take care Bea,
Cathy

Annette a dit…

Such pretty buttons!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...