mardi 30 juin 2009

A Tisket a Tasket

Seringat



Bloc de juin de Bunny Hill Designs , mieux vaut tard que jamais :


Et les six premiers blocs ensemble :

Mais il semblerait que je me sois trompée en coupant mes bandes intermédiaires, il me manque du tissu...je ne sais pas où retrouver ce rose foncé !



7 commentaires:

Sandy in Buenos Aires a dit…

I just LOVE them! I'm also making them, they are so cute!
The top is gorgeous!!! Amazing work!
Hugs,
Sandy-

Tarnyia a dit…

Very very cute Bea... I am collecting the patterns to hopefully do them one of these days.

Jantine a dit…

Your baskets are great. And even in a top already. I couldn't make up if you plan to make the coming ones too?

Angela a dit…

Once again, I love the photos of your garden!
Your Basket BOMs are turning out great - I really like the way you are putting them together! Your fabric choices are perfect!
I think I have seen that pink fabric before, but I dont know where. (I dont have any, or I would send it to you!)

Regina a dit…

Superbe, comme d'hab

Amicalement,

Regine92

Khris a dit…

Bea your blocks are just gorgeous....lovely work. Hugs Khris

Helle Sejten a dit…

It´s looks soooo good, Bea. Fantastic work with the basket blocks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...