samedi 28 mars 2009

C'est la fin de la semaine...

Breast of Friends, bloc 4 de Rosalie Quinlan, petit bloc intermédiaire pour me reposer des broderies...Je ferai le bloc 3 après . Et pour me consoler de ce temps pluvio-neigeux, de grosses galettes rustiques aux flocons d'avoine, orange, coco, chocolat, d' Erin.
Quelques petits travaux de raccommodage et un nouveau chêche au crochet en route pour Marine, la copine de ma fille, qui veut le même qu'elle ! Il me reste juste le même poids de laine, c'est parfait !



3 commentaires:

barb's creations a dit…

Hi Bea,
What a lovely blog you have.I've enjoyed looking at it and at your Homespun BOM blocks.Your blocks are beautiful and I can't wait to see the next block.I'll keep coming back to see what you've been working on.Barb

princess pudge a dit…

bonjour :) those biccies look sooooooo yummy and i followed the link in order to make some of my own (will wait for kiddies to be at school in case they're super yummy - wont have to share then ;) )

Leahdis a dit…

I love your BOM's they are all looking fantastic! and the colours of the Paper bag swap a very nice. I need to hurry up and get my act together! Ta Leah

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...